Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I miss my childhood



I miss my childhood...
I miss being innocent and naive...
Life was full of dreams and fantasies...
It seems like just another day when I was a little girl..
Aww… I was My daddy’s princess and my mommy’s little doll...
I didn’t even realize when I grew out of their lap...
I don’t remember how I grew out of my girly dreams and become a woman..
I haven’t lived my life yet I want to live my life to the fullest...
I haven’t yet caught butterflies in my garden...
I haven’t slept under a starlit sky...
I haven’t fallen in love...
I have yet to meet my prince charming...
There are so many roads left untraveled...
There are many unknown faces I have to meet...
I haven’t yet opened my eyes to all that I can be...
I have to discover myself...
I have to fulfill the purpose of my life...
I have to chase down and catch every dream before I go.
There is so much more to do before I bid goodbye…


No comments:

Post a Comment